Tuesday, September 17, 2013

God is Able

In response to the 40 Days of Worship, Autumn Brooke wrote a beautiful song which she is offering as a gift to you. Click here to visit Autumn's website, read about how God inspired her new song God is Able and download the song for free. And she invites you to share it freely, as well.

I love to see how God invites us into conversation with Him. Not only does He speak, He inspires us to respond to Him - with words spoken or written or sung. Or perhaps we respond with no words at all, but in wordless languages of service, art, compassion, justice.
After you visit Autumn's site and download her gift to you, please come back here and share with us some of the ways God is calling you to respond to Him. What a blessing we will be to one another. ~Nichole 

Autumn Brooke is a gifted musician, singer and songwriter; and she also serves as a worship leader at Wintonbury Church. 

  


2 comments:

Amy D. said...

Crying out to God in my impossibles, when I finally deeply acknowledge my daily desperate need, that is when I can hear at last - really hear. And He changes me for His purposes not my own. After stepping out in obedience into the unknown, there is peace, inexplicable peace. Thy will be done.

Anonymous said...

Thanks Amy. What a beautiful expression of your experience. I to have found that acknowledging my need for Him opens me up to hear Him. Thanks again for sharing.