Tuesday, September 24, 2013

Closeness and Intimacy with the Lord

These comments come from David Paul who is the chairman of the Board of Elders at Wintonbury Church (posted by Dave Blough):

First of all, I can honestly say that this 40 days of prayer and fasting have been wonderful for me personally. I have been able to fast successfully from what I needed to avoid during this time except for a couple of occasions when I unfortunately gave in.  Otherwise, by the grace of God, this has been one of the clearest stretches for me.  It all actually started earlier on June 1st when the Lord convicted me and it has been a great time of closeness and intimacy with the Lord during this period, especially during the past 20 days and I praise Him greatly for that. I pray that each one of us is experiencing God in a special way at this time. Amen!

No comments: